Excited to introduce you to our newest addition, the Showven Uflamer Gasboom, an advanced pyro device that is guaranteed to elevate your event to the next level.
The Showven Uflamer Gasboom is the most advanced gas flamer on the market today, utilizing compressed Multigas 300 or CFH cannisters to create stunning pyro flame plumes. With a waterproof design and a range of safety features, this device is perfect for indoor and outdoor events alike.
One of the key features of the Uflamer Gasboom is its safety features. The patented "SFT" technology, along with 0.1s super sensitive flame monitoring, cascadable power cut-off E-stop connector, dual high voltage electron igniter, safety lock, dual magnetic valves, shut-off valve, and ARM warning light, ensures that this is the safest gas flamer on the market today.
In addition to its safety features, the Uflamer Gasboom is also incredibly versatile. With 5 types of nozzles optional, 2/4 built-in gas cartridges positions, and flame effect height from 2 to 8m, this device can be used for a wide range of indoor and outdoor events. Whether you are looking to add some extra excitement to a concert, create a dramatic entrance for a performer, or add some pyrotechnics to a sporting event, the Uflamer Gasboom can help you achieve your vision.
At Atlanta Special FX, we are proud to be the most trusted supplier of Showven devices in the USA, and we are excited to bring you the latest in pyro technology with the Showven Uflamer Gasboom. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this amazing device, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for considering Atlanta Special FX for your special effects needs.
- \ Patented “SFT” technology allows Gasboom with stronger burst and no flame tails after firing even in low temperature environment.
- \ Super sensitive flame monitoring ensures that the fuel supply is switched off if the flame does not ignite after as short as a 0.1s firing duration
- \ Cascadable power cut-off E-stop connector, all flamers can be controlled with a single E-stopper box.
- \ Dual high voltage electron igniter ensure successful ignition
- \ Dual magnetic valves installed in series for double safety
- \ Individual shut-off valve for each canister
- \ Built-in battery design
- \ 2 / 4 (optional) built-in gas cartridges positions
- \ 5 types of nozzles optional, 2-8m effects
- \ Stainless steel housing, reliable and durable
- \ Waterproof design, can be used in heavy rain
- \ Safety lock with switchable test mode, safer for service and testing
- \ Tilt protection, the tilt sensor will be activated when machine slant Over 45°
|Dimensions||320 x 310 x 325 mm|
|Input and Power||100-240AC, 50/60 Hz 200W|
|Housing Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Flame Height||2-8m (cannister QTY, nozzle size, etc)|
|E-Stop Feature||Yes, Can be connected in series|
|Dual Magnetic Valve||Yes, connect in series|
|Flame Monitering||Yes, sensitivity up to 1.0s|
|Interface||Neutrik Powercon True1 In/Out|
|DMX||Yes, 512 waterproof 3 pin and 5 pin XLR In/Out|
|Manual||Click Here For User Manual|